Dear Job Applicant,
As part of our employee recruitment process, we respectfully ask you to consent to the processing of your personal data in order to evaluate this information as required by the Federal Act on Data Protection of June 19, 1992 (DPA) and its ordinances, ie, the Ordinance to the Federal Act on Data Protection (DPO) and the Ordinance on Data Protection Certification (ODPC) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as the „GDPR”).
We at Accelsiors are committed to protecting your privacy and with that in mind, we have developed our ’Privacy Notice for Job Applicants’ to make it easier for you to understand what information we collect, why we collect it and how we use it to clarify how you can make choices about your information and the measures we have put in place to keep your information secure. Accelsiors offers a high level of security for any personal data collected. We have implemented internal policies as well as secure networks and computer systems to ensure that any data you decide to entrust us with will be protected from alteration, loss or disclosure. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and thank you for your trust.
If you agree to your personal data to be collected as described herein, we ask you to either upload your CV and send us your personal data through the use of our dedicated online form to job application. We encourage you to review the full Privacy Notice below. By submitting the online form available on accelsiors.com, you are consenting to the collection of all personal data that you included in the uploaded documents and in the online form.
If you have any questions about these data protection rules, please reach out to us using the contact information provided below.
Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
This Privacy Notice for Job Applicants describes how Accelsiors will handle personal data received from prospective employees or freelancers (hereinafter referred to as “Candidates”) that have entered their contact details and uploaded their CVs to Accelsiors’ website for recruitment purposes.
1. What is the purpose for collecting my data? What information is collected? What will my data be used for?
Your data is being collected to assess your suitability for the selected role (if your application was submitted for a specific role) and to contact you in relation to this role. In order to evaluate the applications for an open position at Accelsiors, we may collect the following personal data: your name, your contact data, information about your professional qualifications and experience, medical specialization and sub-specialization, years of your professional experience.
If you agree to have your CV included in Accelsiors’ CV database for future roles, your personal data will be used to determine your suitability for future roles and to contact you in relation to any such role.
2. Who will control my data?
The data is being collected and controlled by Accelsiors AG (hereinafter referred to as “Accelsiors”), a Swiss company with its headquarters in Bahnhof-Park 2, CH-6340 Baar, Switzerland with the contact information as follows:
- Contact address: Bahnhof-Park 2, CH-6340 Baar, Switzerland, Phone: +41 43 508 72 37
- Accelsiors’ Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Do I have to share my data?
In accordance with GDPR, the data is being collected solely based on your consent. You are free to decide if you agree to submit your data or not. Without your consent to collect and handle your personal data, you may not take part in the selection process for current or future roles at Accelsiors.
4. Will my data be protected?
At Accelsiors, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Accelsiors is a company established in the European Union and, consequently, your study data will be processed in accordance with the applicable European Union law. Your personal data will only be shared with parties that agree to keep your data confidential and only on a “need to know” basis.
5. How does Accelsiors share the collected personal data? Will my data be processed outside of the European Union?
Accelsiors is a global CRO with worldwide affiliates. Depending on the location and role, in order to determine your suitability for a certain position, your personal data may be shared with Accelsiors present and future affiliates and service providers, some of which may be located in countries outside of the European Union. Since the list of recipients may vary according to roles, we do not consider it appropriate to provide a full list, but you may ask for a list of all entities that have received your personal data based on your right of access, presented below.
Accelsiors will share your personal data with companies, including affiliates and/or service providers outside of the Switzerland only if either:
- The Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) has adopted an adequacy decision regarding the territory in which the company is established and to which your personal data will be sent, ensuring an adequate level of protection;
- The receiving company has signed an agreement containing standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission which ensures an adequate level of protection for your personal data.
6. How long will my data be kept?
If your application was for a particular position, and if you did not consent to your CV being stored in Accelsiors’ database for future roles, your personal data will be erased as soon as the recruitment process for the concerned position is completed. If you did consent to your CV being included in Accelsiors’ database for future roles, your personal will be stored for a period of 5 years, or for longer if you have separately given consent for a longer storage period.
7. How to access and control my personal data? What rights do I have in relation to my personal data?
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your data:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You have the right to be informed which of your personal data are being processed, as well as the details regarding the processing. You may request a copy of your personal data that is being processed.
- You have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data being processed, as well as the right to update any incomplete personal data.
- If you withdraw your consent, you will have the right to ask Accelsiors to erase all of your personal data.
- If you withdraw your consent or if Accelsiors no longer needs to process your data for the purpose they were collected for, you have the right to ask Accelsiors to keep your personal data, while restricting their use, without them being erased.
- You can ask Accelsiors that any information provided by you be communicated back in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or ask that such data be transmitted to another Data Controller. The exact format of the data will depend on the data that was collected from you and the way it was used.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. You may contact either the supervisory authority of your place of residence if you are a resident of the European Union, or the Competent Authority of Accelsiors’ main establishment: the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC).
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com, or by mail to Accelsiors AG, Bahnhof-Park 2, CH-6340 Baar, Switzerland, Attention: Privacy. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.