We are looking for young people eager for learning and success to join our scientific Business Development Team, in the challenging market of clinical trials! The team is based in Thessaloniki, Greece and reaches out globally seeking new business opportunities.
You will assist in the strategy design and execution of the company’s Sales and Business Development plan. You will be promoting the company by email campaigns, teleconference meetings and calls to potential clients. Our client base varies from emerging biotech companies to large pharmaceuticals and is managed with the help of the Salesforce platform.
Furthermore, you will have the chance to work alongside a team of passionate young scientists to identify, contact and negotiate new possible partnerships. Your key qualities are self-motivation, easy communication and business curiosity.
In this position you will play a key role in expanding our client base while actively contributing to the development of the good relations with our existing and potential clients. Additionally, you will assist in shaping a business plan for a proposal to targeted clients.
Summing up, we are looking for
- young people,
- graduates preferably of Pharmacy, Biology or even Business Administration or Marketing,
- with fluency in English language,
- and very good computer skills.
- A minimum working experience of 3 years is required, preferably in sales of quality services or in Health/Pharma sector.
The required competencies are:
- Effective communication skills,
- attention to detail and accuracy,
- initiative and self-motivation,
- business thinking and teamwork.
We offer you an upgrade for your career in a promising, global and competitive environment. You will have the chance to learn everything about the growing market of Biotechnology and Drug Development and to develop your skills. You will have daily exposure to international environment, with excellent working conditions.
Location of Job:
- You can be based anywhere in Europe or USA, with ability to travel and meet with the team, if needed.
What to expect next:
If you are interested in the position, please click on the button below and send us your CV in English via our online application form.
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.